Are you ready to contribute as a member of the IABC DC Metro Board of Directors? We’re looking for a Vice President of Communications to serve January 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023. Interested?
What does it take?
As VP of Communications, you’ll serve an essential role, working with our all-volunteer Board to support IABC DC Metro members. You can expect to spend an average of approximately 15 hours per month on this role, which includes the following roles and responsibilities:
- Serve as a core member of the IABC DC Metro Board.
- Participate in monthly Board meetings (via ZOOM).
- Attend virtual and in-person events as you are able.
- Oversee the monthly chapter newsletter (we have a wonderful newsletter editor in place to work with you).
- Contribute to chapter website and blog content.
- Manage IABC DC Metro social media.
- Chapter event promotion & communication support.
- Develop annual communication plan.