The IABC DC Metro Board are a passionate group of professionals, volunteering our time to support communication professionals in the DMV region.
We have an immediate need for a volunteer, VP – Membership to manage and grow the chapter membership. You will be working with an engaging and fun group of people in this rewarding role. The individual must be a member in good standing, i.e. paid dues with IABC. Please Contact Us. President Giuseppe Laviano will answer any questions.
Vice President – Membership
This position will:
- Coordinate the activities of recruiting, retention, and membership marketing
- Creating membership marketing content
- Reporting on these activities to the board
- Overseeing membership records
- Participating fully in all board decision making as needed
- Create and manage a member recruitment plan
- Create and manage a member retention plan
- Recruit and lead a Membership Committee
- Coordinate planning and implementation of member recruiting/networking opportunities
- Conduct membership research