- This event has passed.
How to Prepare for and Deal with a Crisis
January 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
IABC New York Tristate and IABC Philadelphia chapters invite you to join a lively crisis communications panel discussion geared toward in-house communicators and external consultants.
What you’ll gain from this program:
- A solid understanding of the types of crises that may arise
- What communicators can do to be better prepared
- How to work with the variety of players involved
- What to consider when communicating externally and internally
Our discussion focuses on how communicators can bring the right people together and create a path forward that mitigates legal risk and protects the brand during times of crisis.
- Lynn Perry Wooten, President at Simmons University
- Richard Levick, CEO and President at Levick
- David Klucsik, Executive Communications Director at Princeton Strategic Communications
- Carey Dearnley, Executive and Field Sales Communicator Leader at Janssen Pharmaceutical
Our esteemed panelists bring a diverse mix of perspectives and will share their secret sauce for effective crisis communications.
Chapter Members: $10