- This event has passed.
#FBWDC Gov Con Toolkit – National Freelance Business Week
April 20, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
About this event
Our panel of experts will share insights into the federal bid process, 8-A certifications, disadvantage business certifications, and the procurement process with government integrators. They will also share their own experience breaking into the gov con space.
- Graham Plaster, CEO/Founder, The Intelligence Community
- Tasha Crawford-Jones, President, Owner, Twenty39
- Walt Claytor, Associate Buyer at Booz Allen Hamilton
Moderator: LaShonda Bracey, CEO & President of Health-Works and ASAP Training and Course Development
You’ll come away with:
- Key insights into successfully breaking into federal contracting.
- Understanding of 8-A and disadvantage business certifications and understand how to obtain them
- Have the opportunity to ask your own questions
- A complete toolkit of clear actionable steps to follow that will get you hired.
The panel will be followed by a networking mixer. Bring your business cards!
Refund Policy: Contact the organizer (Brand Wagon Digital) to request a refund. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.