- This event has passed.
#FBWDC Gov Con Toolkit – National Freelance Business Week
April 20, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Join this interactive panel to learn everything you need to know about breaking into and operating within the federal contracting space.
About this event
Our panel of experts will share insights into the federal bid process, 8-A certifications, disadvantage business certifications, and the procurement process with government integrators. They will also share their own experience breaking into the gov con space.
- Graham Plaster, CEO/Founder, The Intelligence Community
- Tasha Crawford-Jones, President, Owner, Twenty39
- Walt Claytor, Associate Buyer at Booz Allen Hamilton
Moderator: LaShonda Bracey, CEO & President of Health-Works and ASAP Training and Course Development
You’ll come away with:
- Key insights into successfully breaking into federal contracting.
- Understanding of 8-A and disadvantage business certifications and understand how to obtain them
- Have the opportunity to ask your own questions
- A complete toolkit of clear actionable steps to follow that will get you hired.
The panel will be followed by a networking mixer. Bring your business cards!
Refund Policy: Contact the organizer (Brand Wagon Digital) to request a refund. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.
IABCDC Discount code: IABCDC