- This event has passed.
Communicating a Mentoring Culture, with Lisa Fain
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Did you know that mentoring is a proven way to promote employee growth and development, accelerate learning, fast-track leadership, improve retention, elevate morale, strengthen recruitment, and promote diversity?
Please join us for Communicating a Mentoring Culture, with Lisa Fain, CEO of Center for Mentoring Excellence and co-author of Bridging Differences for Better Mentoring. In this virtual fireside chat, you will learn the answers to these questions, and more:
- What is a mentoring culture?
- Why should comms pros be invested in a mentoring culture?
- How does comms intersect with mentoring?
- How do I use my role in comms to create and nurture healthy mentoring relationships?
- How can communications professionals support organizational mentoring initiatives?
- How can I find and create a mentoring relationship if my organization doesn’t have a mentoring program?
Bring your questions and your mentoring experiences. There will be plenty of time for discussion.
About Lisa Fain
Lisa Fain is an expert in the intersection of cultural competency and mentoring. Her passion for diversity and inclusion work fuels her strong conviction that leveraging differences creates a better workplace and drives better business results.
For almost a decade, Lisa practiced law in the Chicago office of a major multinational firm, where she counseled employers on creating inclusive policies and practices. While in that role, she served as Master Trainer, training thousands of employees at a variety of companies, large and small, on how to create a better workplace.
Lisa is also an executive coach, specializing in individual and group coaching for professional women looking to design and live their best personal and professional lives. She is a certified mediator.
Lisa lives in Seattle and loves to hike and explore the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two daughters.